This rare build-able 3.53 acres sits only two miles from nationally top-rated Corbett High School.
We originally intended to build here, but found an existing home instead, creating an opportunity for YOU to build your dream house. It’s shovel-ready right now.
The lot has 350 feet of footage along Hurlburt Road and is oriented to the south with great solar potential. It’s sheltered from gorge winds by the bluff above. It’s a deceptively deep lot, difficult to appreciate from the road. Get out of your car and walk it! There are several spots where you can see Mt. Hood.
- Public water, electricity, high speed internet/cable/phone available at the road/property line.
- Standard septic approved, zoned RR (rural residential)
- Multnomah County land feasibility study completed.
- New culvert and gravel apron were installed in 2011.
- Over one acres is cleared and mowed
Lot dimensions are approximately 350 feet wide x 425 feet deep. There’s plenty of room for a garden, pets, house and shop.
It’s freshly mowed and ready to build!
Give David a call and he can meet you to walk the property. It’s between Ellis and Evans Roads, directly across the street from 35744 SE Hurlburt Rd.