Rare build-able 3.53 acre parcel only two miles from nationally top-rated Corbett Schools.
Shovel-ready for your dream home— right now!
350 feet wide (along Hurlburt Rd.) x 425 feet deep (approx.)— plenty of room for a garden, pets, house, shop and/or barn. It’s a deceptively deep lot, difficult to appreciate from the road. Be sure to get out of your car and walk around!
The southern orientation offers great solar potential.
It’s sheltered from Gorge winds by the bluff above.
- Public water, electricity, high speed internet/cable/phone available at the road/property line.
- Standard septic approved, zoned RR (rural residential)
- Multnomah County land feasibility study completed.
- Newer culvert and gravel apron
- Over one acres is cleared and mowed
- Seasonal view of Mt. Hood
**Owner financing is available**
Located between Ellis and Evans Roads, directly across the street from 35744 SE Hurlburt Rd., Corbett, Oregon 97019.